Entertainment, Music, Literature, & Culture - 3 A.M. MAGAZINE


DOE DILLY: THE REVENGE

by

James Lewis

Copyright © 2000
All Rights Reserved
   


"Damn, baby, that was good. WOOOO! Good night." Trevon rolled over onto his side after receiving his usual two-minute dose of sexual relief. He turned his back to his seething girlfriend, and made himself comfortable for a good night's rest. It was another uneventful night of lovemaking, and once again Tosha was left frustrated. For months he'd get on and off within minutes, making her extremely tired of his selfish ways. His two-minute teasers were hardly enough to get her excited. There were a few occasions when he tried to go all out to please her, but even those times didn't last long. He hadn't given her an orgasm in months. Even though she was hurt and frustrated, she never said a word to him about it, preferring to suffer in silence. As usual, she folded her arms in anger, staring at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

Shortly after nodding off, a noise from the living room area rustled Trevon out of bed. He noticed Tosha was missing. His dry mouth longed for a glass of water, so he put on some underwear and grabbed a robe from the top of his messy dresser. "She's probably in the kitchen getting something to eat," he thought.

He slowly walked into the kitchen yawning and noticed Tosha on the phone in the living room, fully clothed in what appeared to be a three-piece business suit. Her back was turned to him, and she appeared to be whispering in the receiver.

"Who are you talking to so early?" he asked curiously. "Why are you dressed like that? Is that a tie you got on?"

"None of your fuckin' business!" she replied callously, still not turning around. Shocked, Trevon walked from the kitchen towards her. "What the hell is wrong with yo' ass? What did I do?"

Suddenly, she turned around and pointed a pistol to his head, her face twisted with anger. The phone receiver dropped to the floor. "Stay back!" she screamed. "You fucked with the wrong sista this time, mutherfucker!" Trevon stopped abruptly, raising his hands in the air.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Your species has been chosen for extinction. I need your hard drive."

"What? Baby, please put the gun down," he pleaded. "What ever it is, we need to talk about it."

"Brutha, we don't need to talk about shit! Doe Dilly has ordered the immediate extermination of your species. I must comply with my orders."

"Who the fuck is Doe Dilly?

Trevon stared in the barrel pointing directly at his forehead and swallowed his spit. He tried to move back but he bumped into the edge of the couch. He never had a gun pointing in his direction before and it terrified him.

"Goodbye, Mr. Jackson," she calmly replied. He could see her index finger slowly recoiling, so he made his move.

Crack! Whack! Trevon quickly leaned to the side and swung his right arm at her hand, barely missing the discharging firearm. He was able to knock the pistol away down the short hallway leading towards the bedroom, but she suddenly ran towards the gun. Trevon tackled her from behind and they both fell hard to the wooden floor. He struggled to hold her down, but her powerful resistance proved too strong for him.

"Tosha, why do..." Whack! Tosha through her left elbow into Trevon's temple with enough force to knock him off. The powerful blow slammed Trevon's head into the wall. He gritted his teeth in pain, shocked by Tosha's strength. Tosha frantically crawled towards the pistol on her hands and knees. Trevon knew he couldn't get to her in time to stop her, so he got up quickly and ran towards the couch.

Tosha turned to her back with the pistol in her hands and released a flurry of gunshots towards Trevon. Trevon covered his head as he dove over the couch to avoid Tosha's relentless fury, shattering the wooden living room table as he landed. The once beautifully decorated living room was being riddled with bullets.

"Shit!" he cried, "That bitch is trying to kill me!"

Trevon remained crouched in front of the couch and covered his ears to diffuse the deafening clatter of gunfire. He slowly crawled to the side of the couch as Tosha approached, scanning for him.

"Your demise is inevitable, Mr. Jackson," she said, grimly. "I must dispose of you quickly because your hard drive is to be uploaded into Doe Dilly's mainframe. You cannot escape. The device must be detached."


entertainment dating

   
generic ed drugs Erectile Dysfunction   HOME   FICTION SHORT STORIES - Next Page

Copyright © 1999 3 A.M. PUBLISHING ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
www.3ampublishing.com