Entertainment, Music, Journalism, Short Stories, & Ebooks


  O. G. Page 2 of 3  
   


"Yeah. Little nigga called himself C-Wall. Got down for West Side City. Got set up with a spot. Had bitches and mad loot. Had respect. Was OG. Got careless and forgot the law of the jungle. Trusted his homies to watch his back and a fool put a cap in his ass. Forgot thereís always some jealous mutha fucka out to take your shit. Forgot that even the predator can become prey."

"Go onÖ"

"C-Wall was always looking for trouble. And if he didnít find it, it found him. Started when he was getting high with his homies. Some fool busted a drive-by and shot up the car they was in. C-Wall was so high, thought the gun shots were firecrackers going off. Pop. Pop. Pop. One at a time. Then the slugs started hitting the car and the back window shattered. Told me it was the first time heíd been shot at. Shouldíve known when to quit. Shouldíve known when to get out."

"What happened next?"

"Word got back a few weeks later on the mark that did the drive-by. Some Mexican called ASEL with a crew from Glendale one of C-Wallís boys had burned on a deal. C-Wall never smoked nobody before and was given ASELís ticket to punch. Went scoping for ASEL in Naked City over to Roselane Park and found the mark slinging rocks near the bathrooms. C-Wall crept around to the dark side of the bathrooms where the park lights didnít reach. Waited in the shadows until ASEL wasnít looking. Snuck up behind. Capped off three rounds in ASELís dome."

The man rose to his feet, getting a 40 of Olde English out of a dented refrigerator.

"What about the two slain undercover cops?" Harold said, his eyes intently following the man to the refrigerator and back to the couch. "How were they murdered?"

"C-Wall didnít know there was two undercover pigs at the other end of the park. Theyíd been watching ASEL all night waiting for a deal to go down. C-Wall was taxing ASELís body for his stash when the pigs rushed up from behind. C-Wall turned around. Started capping off more rounds. Pigs fired back. When it was all over, the pigs got smoked and a slug had grazed C-Wall in his side."

The man paused, taking a long swig from the 40.

"Next day, news about the dead undercover pigs made front page. Nigga gets smoked and it rates a small mention. Pig gets smoked and itís front page news. Because nobody seen C-Wall do in the pigs, they had no leads. C-Wall holed-up with one of his bitches until his side healed. Rest of the crew laid low when word got back to ASELís crew that C-Wall had lit him up. Thats how the trouble all started. ASELís crew smoked a member of C-Wallís crew. C-Wallís crew smoked a member of ASELís crew. Shit got out of hand and news of gang-related murders flooded the paper. One nigga gets smoked and it rates a small mention. Bunch of niggas get smoked and itís all over the news. Because ASEL had been smoked long with the undercover pigs, one-time linked their murders to the gang murders."

"How does Tyroneís girlfriendÖ uhÖ Monikah Sanders, fit into the picture?"

"She was the bitch C-Wall holed-up with. C-Wall didnít know she use to hook on Van Buren for one of ASELís boys. Ratted C-Wall out and three of ASELís crew came looking for him. Came in to the bitches house while C-Wall was sleeping in the bedroom. C-Wallís ticket shouldíve been punched but the bitch started arguing with the fool she hooked for and got blasted. C-Wall grabbed his gat. Smoked two suckas as they kicked in the bedroom door. Ran out into the living room. Third sucka started popping off rounds, blowing open holes in the wall behind C-Wall. Sucka unloaded all six shots in the .38 snubbed-nose he was packing but C-Wall just stood there laughing, high off the rocks heíd been smoking. C-Wall waited for the sucka to reload. Aimed his gun real careful-like. Sucka panicked, dropped the .38 and ran for the door. C-Wall capped him in the back of the leg. Sucka fell. C-Wall walked real slow over to him. Pointed the gun real slow to his head. Found out where the rest of ASELís crew was and smoked him."

"And the police discovered Tyrone committed all these murders through MonikahÖ"

"Yeah. Bitch survived the gun shot and told the pigs C-Wall was the one blasted the two undercovers. C-Wall had to get out of the state before the pigs busted him but he had unfinished business to take care of. C-Wall cliqued up with some of his boys and went scoping for the rest of ASELís crew. Found him all back in Naked City at a house party. One of C-Wallís homies went inside to draw the crew out and C-Wall unloaded on them with an AK-47. Smoked the crew. Smoked his homie. Smoked an old man sitting on a porch next door. Even smoked a baby inside the house."

"That was also the same night Officer Louis Montoya was murderedÖ"

"Yeah. Pig in a blanket was nearby and rolled up on C-Wall and his boys. C-Wall turned the AK on the pigís patrol car and hit the gas tank. Pig run screaming out the car all burned up and crispy and shit. C-Wall just laughed. Thought the shit was real funny."

A loud commotion erupted outside, distracting Haroldís attention to the window. Two of the hoods were fighting over some owed money. The man smiled, amused by Haroldís jumpiness.

"Itís cool, homes. That shit happens all the time around here."

Harold nervously turned back to the man.

"Uh, Tyrone was himself murdered that night, correct?"

"Yeah. I cliqued up with him that night at the Taco Bell off 43rd Ave. and Olive where his crew liked to kick-it at. He wanted to get blunted before he fled the state and told me about everything thatíd happened just before he got smoked right in front of me.
entertainment Dating Insider - Dating advice & dating service

   
generic ed drugsFiction SHORT STORIES - Previous Page Erectile DysfunctionFiction SHORT STORIES - Previous Page Fiction SHORT STORIES - Previous Page HOME Next Page

FICTION SHORT STORIES - Next Page


Copyright © 2000 3 A.M. PUBLISHING ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
www.3ampublishing.com